Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What benefits are provided by the company?
Market competitive salaries.
Medical and life insurance.
Company Events & Dinners.
Casual and Sick Leaves. Multiple Employee Engagement Activities.
2. Are all the Saturdays on?
No. We give Saturdays as a
holiday to our employees.
3. Do you offer flexible working hours?
No. As most of the employees have interlinked work, we do not offer flexible hours.
4. Are their shift rotations?
No. There are no shift rotations. We believe in fulfilling our commitments and if we hire you for a particular shift, we prefer to keep it that way.
5. How many leaves are offered annually?
Annually we offer a total of 26 leaves. These leaves are divided as follows:
-12 paid leaves (6 annual and 6 sick leaves)
-14 gazette leaves.
6. What sort of work is the company doing?
S.T.A.R.S (Pvt.) Ltd. is a service based software house; providing an array of services ranging from web design to game development. We design, develop and market our client’s products, ensuring finesse in the work produced.
7. Does the company have a male majority?
The company makes additional effort to ensure that there are an equal number of men and women in the office so that the women feel more comfortable in their work environment.
8. Where is the office located?
Our head office is situated on Main Cavalry Ground and our second offices is situated in Eden Towers.
9. Is the office in a tower?
No. S.T.A.R.S (Pvt.) Ltd. is situated on an entire floor above Faysal Bank. There are no other offices situated on the floor.
10. How do I apply if there is no job postings for my field?
If you cannot find a job related to your exact field, you can still send in your resume at :