At S.T.A.R.S We Create An Impact By
Our policy expresses our commitment to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, so our team members can feel safe and comfortable. We make a conscious effort to prohibit wilful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, religion or disability.
At S.T.A.R.S. (Pvt.) Ltd. the workplace harassment policy applies to all employees, contractors, public visitors, customers and anyone whom the employees come in contact with at the workplace. These policies allow the employees to work in a secure environment without feeling any discomfort.
- Conscious effort to prohibit wilful discrimination
- Policy applies to anyone working directly or indirectly with S.T.A.R.S
- Immediate action on violation of policy
- Open to varying thoughts & cultures.
- Promoting openness and welcoming behavior in the workplace.
- Promoting mutual dignity & respect.
Trainings & Workshops
The company offers the following trainings to their employees:
- Inhouse training for efficient and effective learning.
- Conferences with multiple industry leaders.
- Workshops to develop new skills.
- Promote fairness and equality.
- Provides equal access to growth opportunities.
- Redistribute power among team members.
- Promote mutual respect.
- Encourage fair treatment.
- Provide assistance if misconduct is reported.
Corporate Social Responsibility
At S.T.A.R.S (Pvt.) Ltd, we care deeply for people and the communities in which we operate, and we believe we have an essential role to play during these challenging times. The company actively partakes in charity for promoting well-being for all age groups with a larger focus on education, allowing individuals to become self-sufficient in the long run.